Eyelash Extensions by novalash
At Glam Beauty Bar we use #1 Global Award Winning Novalash Lash Extensions which provides safe, beautiful, flawless eyelash extensions to enhance any woman’s natural beauty! Novalash has developed award-winning adhesives which is instantly waterproof, sweat proof and oil proof.
WHY NOVALASH? Novalash are a glamorous new way to extend the length and thickness of natural eyelashes. Unlike decades-old, traditional false lashes, lash extensions are the 1st innovation in lash lengthening that can be worn daily, without nightly removal. Each synthetic lash is bonded to a single natural lash, the final result is of effortless glamour and difficult to detect even close up.
Your natural lashes shed every 30 days, so your extensions will shed with them, too. That’s why we do touch ups every 2 – 3 weeks… And remember; only a highly trained individual or salon should ever apply lash extensions! All Glam Therapists hold a Novalash Volume & Classic Lash Certificate.
Classic Lash Extensions
FULL SET OF Classic LASH EXTENSIONS
Full, Luscious, Bold & Glam
Thick Mascara Look (like two coats)
80 – 90 Lashes are applied per eye (depends on how many natural lashes the individual has)
Natural Set of Lash extensions
(60 Lashes are applied per eye)
Perfect for beginners & everyday wear!
Natural Mascara Look – No refills can be done on these sets unless you pop back for a 1 week top up! If you want to keep this ongoing we recommend jumping start to a full set
Due to the popularity of lashes and for those continually returning clients, we have created specific packages to benefit the lash lover for their scheduled returns. Choose how often you would like to return:
1 week refills – $40
2 week refills – $57
3 week refills – $80
4 week refills – $90
*Pre-Paid Money Saving Packs Available in Salon*
american volume Extensions
This new technique brings you volume that doesn’t damage the natural eyelash. As these lashes are feather light, it will give your lashes a soft, fluffy look and still weightless! This is known as VOLUME
With this new technique, we can now safely boost your eyelash volume by 2 – 8 times that of classic eyelash extensions. Please note: we DO NOT use PRE-MADE fans in our clinic! Premade fans are a cheaper faster product applied. We individually create the fans with our tweezers using silk lashes. This is a lot of time, and dedication by our technicians to ensure we are taking 100% care on our clients eyes and natural lashes. This is why our prices may be looked as more expensive than some local salons.
natural volume set
Noticeable & Natural. Perfect for Everyday Wear.
Approx 1.5 Hours
full volume set
Dramatic Set – Be the Queen of Lashes with this full GLAM look!
Approx 2 Hours
1 Week $45
2 Week $70
3 Week $90
4 Week $120
Hybrid Lash Extentions
A blend of classic & volume lash extensions. 50% classic 50% volume.. can achieve a natural or full look with hybrid. follow us on Instagram to see our work.
1 week $45
2 week $65
3 week $85
4 week $100
40 lashes are applied to the outer corners of the eye only. Lasts up to 1 week. Perfect for special occasions! Please note: refills cannot be done to flirty sets.
EYE LASH REMOVAL
*Please note: We require 50% deposit for all lash appointments to secure your booking. Bookings wont be held in the system without a deposit. if lashes are between weeks for refills we will be charging accordingly for our time, for exmple 2.5 weeks will be charged at $65-$67 . thank you*
Frequently Asked Questions About Eyelash Extensions
Please read – “As a therapist doing eyelash extensions for 4 years, in the last couple of months I have had to remove other peoples work from clients having a bad experience somewhere else with lashes being applied incorrectly” When you’re searching for the “cheapest price,” make sure you stick to toilet paper, paper towels and fuels. But never your eyes! We cannot stress enough that your first consideration must be the training and expertise of the lash specialist-not the price.
Only serious lash technicians that have received extensive and thorough lash extension training are really truly qualified and capable to do this delicate work near your eyes. Think about it……. Do you price shop doctors? …. cardiologists….Attorneys? …..Builders?
Then why would you price shop lash extensions? This type of work is not a commodity; it requires a great deal of skill, care, patience and not to mention dexterity.
Thank you, Glam Beauty Bar 03 9370 0955
How lashes should look after treatment:
How lashes shouldn’t look:
LASH APPLICATION AND CARE
- Do not wash eyes, swim, shower for 24 hours to allow adequate bonding time for the lashes
- Be gentle with your lashes
- Do not use a mechanical eyelash curler
- Avoid oil based cosmetic products around the eye. This will dissolve the adhesive
- Do not use oil based mascara, if you must use mascara especially designed for your lashes
- Use only water-based facial cleansers
- USE ONLY OIL FREE make up remover. We stock all Novalash Products at Glam. Remember to be gentle with your lashes while removing eye make up
- Do not visit saunas or steam rooms frequently. Routine exposure to heat may cause the bond to loosen.
DAILY TIPS: the most common cause of lash extensions falling out before the end of your natural lash cycle includes excessive touching, use of oil based products, layering on excessive amounts of mascara which requires excessive cleansing, and frequent exposure to heat sources such as spas, saunas and tanning salons.
LASH CLEANSER AND HOME CARE PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE TO PRESERVE THE LIFE OF YOUR LASHES
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Client lies comfortably on the beauty bed, ensure the client is warm and offer a blanket
- Pads will be applied to the bottom lashes to keep the lashes out of the way during application
- Client closes the eyes and relaxes
- Eyelash extensions are applied to each individual natural eyelash one at a time, depending on your experiences and the amount of lashes needed.
- The application time generally takes between 1hr – 1hr 30 minutes
- Touch ups can be done every 2 – 4 weeks
WHY DO YOU RECOMMEND USING DIFFERENT, PROGRESSING LENGTHS OF EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
- In order to provide our clients with a natural look and feel that is suitable for the clients natural lash without causing damage to the natural lashes.
- The shortest lashes should go on the interior corner of the eye, the longest lengths towards the middle, and intermediate lengths towards exterior corner of the eye.
HOW MANY EYELASHES ARE USED FOR EACH APPLICATION?
- Determined by the fullness preferred by the client, the length should also be taken into consideration.
- Each client will desire a different look. This should be determined in consultation.
- Generally the most basic look 60+ lashes are needed on each eye.
- For a full glamorous set you can use 80+ or more eyelashes per eye.
WHAT SIZES, TYPES AND LENGTHS ARE AVAILABLE?
- Depending on your desired look we will determine which type are best suited to your natural lashes.
- It is also possible to use a combination of different sizes and curls to achieve a more fuller look on the tips of the lashes.
- Sizes of lashes are measured in mm. Sizes range from 7mm – 15mm.
- Lashes are also available in varying thickness such as .15, .2 and .25 being the thicker of the two. Again the decision to use either will be determined when assessing yourr lashes during a consultation
PH: 03 9370 0955
Tuesday: 10:00am - 7.00pm
Wednesday: 10:00am - 8.00pm
Thursday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
Friday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 4:00pm
1/8 EDDY ST MOONEE PONDS
Welcome to Glam Beauty Bar & Skin Clinic, the most beautiful & unique Beauty, Skin + Tan Salons in Moonee Ponds. At our salon, we offer the best skin treatments, hair removal, lashes, brow, beauty & tan treatments at a very affordable price!