Remember how false eyelashes were so obvious and so, temporary? Those days are gone! Today’s Eyelash Extensions resemble your own natural lashes. They are weightless, non-irritating, hypoallergenic, completely waterproof, cry proof and sweat proof. And you don’t have to put them on every single day! Say goodbye to mascara and waking up with ‘Panda’ eyes!
With eyelash extensions, you’ll always look like you’re wearing mascara, but without the smudging or clumping. Eyelash Extensions will lengthen and thicken the eyelashes. Perfect for day to day wear or that special occasion. It’s completely painless and relaxing to have them attached. You might even fall asleep!
Your natural lashes shed every 30 – 60 days, so your extensions will shed with them, too. That’s why we do touch ups every two to three weeks… And remember; only a highly trained individual or salon should ever apply lash extensions! All Glam Therapists hold a Lash Certificate.
FULL SET OF LASH EXTENSIONS
HALF SET OF LASH EXTENSIONs
LASH EXTENSION REFILLS
Due to the popularity of lashes and for those continually returning clients, we have created specific packages to benefit the lash lover for their scheduled returns. Choose how often you would like to return:
1 week refills – $35
2 week refills – $57
3 week refills – $80
4 week refills – $90
*Pre-Paid Money Saving Packs Available in Salon*
This new technique brings you volume that doesn’t damage the natural eyelash. As these lashes are feather light, it will give your lashes a soft, fluffy look and still weightless! This is known as 2D, 3D & 4D.
With this new technique, we can now safely boost your eyelash volume by 2 – 8 times that of classic eyelash extensions.
2D EYELASH EXTENSIONS
3D EYELASH EXTENSIONS
4D EYELASH EXTENSIONS
VOLUME LASH REFILLS
2D 1 Hour Refill – $68
3D 1 Hour Refill – $85
4D 1 Hour Refill – $120
40 lashes are applied to the outer corners of the eye only. Lasts up to 1 week. Perfect for special occasions! Please note: refills cannot be done to flirty sets.
EYE LASH REMOVAL
*Please note: We require 50% deposit for all lash appointments to secure your booking. Bookings wont be held in the system without a deposit. thank you*
Frequently Asked Questions About Eyelash Extensions
Please read – “As a therapist doing eyelash extensions for 4 years, in the last couple of months I have had to remove other peoples work from clients having a bad experience somewhere else with lashes being applied incorrectly” When you’re searching for the “cheapest price,” make sure you stick to toilet paper, paper towels and fuels. But never your eyes! We cannot stress enough that your first consideration must be the training and expertise of the lash specialist-not the price.
Only serious lash technicians that have received extensive and thorough lash extension training are really truly qualified and capable to do this delicate work near your eyes. Think about it……. Do you price shop doctors? …. cardiologists….Attorneys? …..Builders?
Then why would you price shop lash extensions? This type of work is not a commodity; it requires a great deal of skill, care, patience and not to mention dexterity.
Thank you, Glam Beauty Bar 03 9370 0955
How lashes should look after treatment:
How lashes shouldn’t look:
LASH APPLICATION AND CARE
DO NOT SWIM OR SPA FOR 2 DAYS AFTER THE PROCEDURE TO ALLOW ADEQUATE BONDING TIME
CAN I USE EYELASH CURLERS WITH MY EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
You CANNOT use MECHANICAL eyelash curlers as they can prematurely damage your Eyelash Extensions. Eyelash extensions are created with a beautiful curl, but for those of you who want an extreme curl we recommend using a HEATED EYELASH CURLER.
HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
- Do not wash eyes, swim, shower for 24 hours to allow adequate bonding time for the lashes
- Be gentle with your lashes
- Do not use a mechanical eyelash curler
- Avoid oil based cosmetic products around the eye. This will dissolve the adhesive
- Do not use oil based mascara, if you must use mascara especially designed for your lashes
- Use only water-based facial cleansers
- USE ONLY XTREME LASHES EYEMAKE UP REMOVER. Remember to be gentle with your lashes while removing eye make up
- Do not visit saunas or steam rooms frequently. Routine exposure to heat may cause the bond to loosen.
DAILY TIPS: the most common cause of lash extensions falling out before the end of your natural lash cycle includes excessive touching, use of oil based products, layering on excessive amounts of mascara which requires excessive cleansing, and frequent exposure to heat sources such as spas, saunas and tanning salons. LASH CLEANSER AND HOME CARE PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE TO PRESERVE THE LIFE OF YOUR LASHES
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
THE APPLICATION PROCESS IS PAIN-FREE AND RELAXING. CLIENTS CAN RELAX, REST AND EVEN FALL ASLEEP DURING THE PROCESS
- Client lies comfortably on the beauty bed, ensure the client is warm and offer a blanket
- Tape will be applied to the bottom lashes to keep the lashes out of the way during application
- Client closes the eyes and relaxes
- Eyelash extensions are applied to each individual natural eyelash one at a time, depending on your experiences and the amount of lashes needed.
- The application time generally takes between 60 – 90 minutes
- Touch ups can be done in around 30 minutes
WHY DO YOU RECOMMEND USING DIFFERENT, PROGRESSING LENGTHS OF EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
- In order to provide your clients with a natural look and feel.
- The shortest lashes should go on the interior corner of the eye, the longest lengths towards the middle, and intermediate lengths towards exterior corner of the eye.
HOW MANY EYELASHES ARE USED FOR EACH APPLICATION?
- Determined by the fullness preferred by the client, the length should also be taken into consideration.
- Each client will desire a different look. This should be determined in consultation.
- Generally the most basic look 40-50 lashes are needed on each eye.
- For a full glamorous set you can use 60 or more eyelashes per eye.
WHAT SIZES, TYPES AND LENGTHS ARE AVAILABLE?
- On offer is a range of C-Curl lashes which are the shape of a C and J-Curl lashes which are the shape of a J and B – Curl which are slightly curler than a J-Curl
- Depending on your clients desired look you will determine which type are best suited.
- It is also possible to use a combination of both to achieve a more fuller look on the tips of the lashes.
- Sizes of lashes are measured in mm. Sizes range from 7mm – 16mm.
- Lashes are also available in varying thickness such as .15, .2 and .25 being the thicker of the two. Again the decision to use either will be determined when assessing the client’s needs during a consultation
PH: 03 9370 0955
Monday: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Tuesday: 10:00am - 7.00pm
Wednesday: 10:00am - 8.00pm
Thursday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
Friday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
1/8 EDDY ST MOONEE PONDS
Welcome to Glam Beauty Bar, one of the best, beautiful & most unique Beauty & Make Up Salons in Moonee Ponds. At our salon, we offer the best skin treatments, hair removal, lashes, cosmetic injectables, beauty & tanning treatments at a very affordable price!